Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Creating a website

So I've decided to bite the bullet and get a website for Jewelry Designs By MISA.  I was hoping to find a small local company to help me with this but the quotes I've been getting are a little over my budget.  My other option was to purchase one of those DIY template based websites you can purchase from the major hosting companies but that was not going to be an option.  I have a big issue when a technical product is sold with the term "user friendly" all over it and "you can create your own website in one evening" no this was not the case at all.  
The last time I worked with this product I pulled my hair in frustration and yelled at my screen from start to finish and it was not created in one evening.

After doing a lot of research I've decided to use a similar product with a different company.  I believe this experience has to be better than the last one several years ago how soon it will be up and running will depend on the other tasks I've scheduled for myself during the few days off I have scheduled at work this extra busy month of December.
Will keep you posted obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment