Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween - Around the Corner

Halloween is fast approaching - I like Halloween, what other time of the year does society "accept" a grown person dressed in a costume or just wacky make-up for that matter.  The hubs and I will apply goofy make-up on our faces if nothing else.

My latest obsession:

The Ballin Bow Ankle Boot



When I was a kid in the 70's there was a show called Isis, she was another superhero character like Wonder Woman but for some reason she wasn't as popular. 


 I totally forget about that show and how much I liked it until I came across this pic
Do you remember what show I'm talking about?  Take a peek?


Who was your favorite Superhero?

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember that show but I was crazy about Wonder Woman and played with She-Ra dolls!

    Can't believe October is almost over!

    ReplyDelete