Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I feel like a Flake

It's been so long that I've written that it makes me feel like a flake and I don't like it.  This is not an excuse I'm just saying.  So this past November and December flew by in the blink of an eye.  With so much to do I never had a minute to sit down and write.

Back In November we went on the “Architects’ Own Homes Tour” presented by GNOSIS Ltd Friday night started with a little get together at Taliesin West with an intro from each Architect and what inspired them to create and design their house.
Saturday and Sunday we toured a total of about 12-13 houses throughout the valley.

The pool at this house was amazing because of the way it fit in such a small area there wasn't a lot of land to this property.


The front of the house


A very contemporary residence.


Yes those are rocks that you would stand on when showering (above)




This was a bathroom in one of my favorite houses


A bit too contemporary for me


 Living room in another house that was a fave for me


  • WinterWe're in the heart of Winter and cold and flu season is lurking everywhere if you know someone who's in need for a household remedy check this out by Fab Housewife
  • The Birthstone for January is the Garnet and it's color ranges from rich red to orangey red. 

In honor of the garnet checkout of these beauties:


Bracelet from Ippolita gold and garnet combo




Picture courtesy of Neiman Marcus


A gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous purse I would love to have:


From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2012 Handbags

Will probably retail over $2,500.00 US dollars (my guess)



1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love to go on an architecture tour! Those pictures are incredible! I used to love the super modern style but now, I want something a little more homey.

    That purse... oh man!

    ReplyDelete