Monday, May 21, 2012

Hillstone

I could live off Sushi from Hillstone and no I'm not being paid to advertise it, it's just that good.  It's the HB favorite restaurant so I took him to dinner there for his Birthday this month.
We started by splitting the Spinach Dip Appetizer 

It's cheesy and delish, served with sour cream and salsa on the side with tortilla chips for scooping - personally I could do without the salsa. 

The Sushi Oh My the Sushi...

I ordered two rolls of Sushi one a standard California Roll difference is it's finished off by rolling it in coconut flakes, I've never had it that way before.  Have you?   Their sushi is the freshest I have tasted since having Sushi in Seattle.  The other roll on the right has cucumber and mango on the inside with Asparagus but instead of rice or seaweed the actual roll is a very thin slice of Salmon.  You can see the asparagus sticking out off to the left of the roll.

If there's a HillStone in your area, I highly recommend you try out it.











2 comments:

  1. Coconut flakes? Rolled in salmon? OMG this place sounds sooo good! I checked out the menu... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm yes, sushi is seriously one of my favorite foods. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch & dinner if I could

    ReplyDelete