Thursday, May 24, 2012

Web Wandering Wednesday


So my latest wine obsession is a Blend of Zinfandel, Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Syrah.
It's Extremely affordable so if you don't like it you won't feel like you just threw money down the drain. 




It's Red Velvet from Cupcake Vineyards in California

Stands up to Ice, I know - but if you lived in the desert with our hot Summer’s you would understand.
Definitely has a lot of body so if you like more of the fruitier lighter wines this is probably not for you. 

From around the web:
I love these prints by frighten on Etsy I consider them "prints with personality" check them out and tell me what you think.  Thanks to Teacups and Couture who did a post about it on her Blog.                                                                                

So when my in-laws were in town a couple of weeks ago to visit I cooked dinner for them on their last night of the trip.  A fab pasta dish - the recipe came from How Sweet it Is and it was delish!

So guess what I plan on doing this Memorial Day weekend? I plan to work on my website.  I ended up stressing myself out because I just wanted to get it done and published but I realize that I chose to do it myself instead of hiring someone to create it and use the money toward buying more gold filled wire to make the jewelry.  Now I just have to keep reminding myself that it's okay and that I will eventually complete it, after all I've come this far I've been working at it since early December.  And this is my new brand... 

Do you like it? I'll share with you on another post where the name came from.
Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

  1. Love the logo!

    No shame on icing your wine! I do it all the time in the summer too! It's so hard to drink red when it's hot as hell outside!
    Cupcake is great!

    Those prints are amazing! LOVE!!!

    That pasta recipe looks delicious! Everything's nice and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake Vineyards? Why haven't I heard of this before... need to try it!

    ReplyDelete