Thursday, August 4, 2011

 A shorter post this week than the norm however this week has been extra hectic trying to squeeze in physical therapy for the shoulder, luckily it's worked and on my way to getting all that pain and tension out of the way and feeling better.

Okay this isn't a purse/handbag but I couldn't help falling for it.
 It's an all purpose bag for the gym by Luglife
There's a couple of women at the gym that have one and they absolutely love it.  It's light weight yet sturdy and there's zipper pockets everywhere.
It comes in several colors, and of course I'm all over the purple and the fuchsia. 
 Shuttle Bus Weekender Bag


It's August and the birthstone for this month is Peridot.


 
Picture courtesy of Blue Nile 

Oval Peridot and Diamond Pendant

Until next week
Have an awesome weekend.





1 comment:

  1. That's a great looking bag. It does look lightweight. Nylon, right?
    So glad your shoulder's feeling better! I hold all my tension in my shoulders and neck too. It's excruciating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete