Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This past weekend was filled with a lot of errand running however I was able to squeeze some time with my local gal pals 


And here I am on the right


Sometime last week the lovely Lara form My Milk Glass Heart made a comment like:
"Holidays will be upon us before we know it" 
You know what I thought of?  This also means we have four full months away from a brand new year.   I tend to be a little goal driven here's a short list of a few things I want to accomplish by years end.
            • Finish entire jewelry line for a photo shoot 
            • Reorder Business Cards (goof on the last order) 
            • Complete the website
            • Use Facebook for Jewelry Designs by MiSA (I have a love/hate thing with Facebook)
            • Organize paperwork in my office
            • Tidy-up my Studio 
            • Replenish my Sanity on a regular basis by doing more for me.
            • Finish reading the book in my husband gave me this past Holiday season
            • Buy and read “The Help” before it's available on On- Demand
            • Remember to take more pictures to share with you on this BLOG
            • I have a project I'm working on to print more photos to hang in our hallway at home. 

This weeks obsessions:

Big and Chunky
Love the stacked bracelets, can't get enough of them
 
Pictures courtesy of 
This gorgeous necklace from the Marco Bicego Jaipur Collection
I'm obsessing over these shoes
picture courtesy of Brian Atwood
 From the Brian Atwood Fall Shoe Line


 What are your latest obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. Awww! You guys are so cute!
    That list doesn't seem toooo bad. I think you can get it all done by the end of the year!

    Oh! Those shoes are gorgeous! I saw them a few days ago online and just about died!

    ReplyDelete