Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Taylor, your fans are sorry to hear about your loss - 
Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and yours.

This week

I love cats, BUT...

I'm loving the Little Signs collection


Little Signs Bull (Taurus) in 14k yellow gold
This is the HB sign
I'm an Aquarius, what are you?   

The purse I'm in love with this week
Picture courtesy of Purse Blog
 Kate Spade Nadine Snake-Print Cross Body
 
With the hot August temps I haven't been able to imagine wearing Boots but I have now found the exception.  I want these boots really, really bad.


Picture courtesy of RDuJour
Chloe Winter 2011 Accessories

Regardless of weather you have weak ankles like I do or not I think this is very simple and beneficial for anyone who wears high heels even if only once in a while.

Thanks for visiting
 Have a great weekend !!












1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely lady!
    Oh wasn't that story about Taylor's husband just awful? I don't like how everyone was blaming the show. He always seemed uptight and unhappy to me. She just wanted him to have some fun with her. So sad.

    I'm an Aries and my bf is a Taurus! So stubborn!

    Love that purse!

    ReplyDelete