Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Discoveries

I used this past weekend to do some organizing and I came across some pics from our trip to Wyoming and Yellow Stone Park last fall.  Here I am at the biggest geyser in the area, the colors were spectacular.

There were fresh hoof prints on the ground from the animals that come at night to warm up by the steam of the geysers.


My friend Lara over at MyMilkGlassHeart ordered some cosmetics from elf cosmetics and was pleasantly surprised, so I thought I would try them out as well.   What got me was their prices they're beyond affordable.  I'm a die hard fan of lipstick and gloss for me they serve as lip protection year round.   I ordered their lip lock pencil and it holds the color and/or gloss on your lips just as their descriptive on their website, it's like the lip lock pencil works with the lip liner to hold the gloss or color in it's place.
We had dinner at Cowboy Ciao this past weekend, I've lived here for 10 years and we just recently discovered this awesome restaurant.  We started off with their fantastic cheese platter and for dinner I had the Testosterone Salad and it was Delish!  Sliced Fillet, cheese crumbles and a dressing of Maytag blue cheese, bourbon-soaked cherries, potato chips yes potato chips.  Good enough to lick your chops. 
What great food treats have you found lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment