Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lite Summer edibles, Python Clutch and Marinara

This weeks obsessions


R&Y Augousti Python Clutch  only wish this purse wasn't made from the real thing.
$460.00 at lilleshop.com

If I could blink my eyes to make my wish's come true like "I dream of Jeannie" this is where you would find me...

Picture courtesy of Cococozy

 I detest all insects dead or alive, but how could you not like this little guy with his violin?

From Erstwhile Jewlery $1500.00

Last weekend the HB and I stuffed our faces with Pizza from Oregano's they serve thin crust and deep dish pizza and it's delish.  Off course I forgot to take a picture of the awesome pizza when it was brought to our table but I got the shirt the servers were wearing... 

I thought I was reading something entirely different

 Now that summer is upon us I really enjoy eating light meals that are filling, fun and don't require slaving over a hot stove or oven in the kitchen like this beautiful Antipasto from Lara over at My Milk Glass Heart  

Picture courtesy of Lara from My Milk Glass Heart

Next week I'd like to share some of the stones I've purchased and hopefully I can finish putting some more pieces together to share with you.


 Until Next Week See you then

2 comments:

  1. AH! You are are so pretty! I love seeing this pics of you!

    That cicada pin with the violin is kinda adorable!

    Oh and that infinity pool with that view! Heaven!

    Thanks so much for the shout out! We've had that dinner a few more times since! So easy!

    ReplyDelete