Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rolex opens it's first store on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago

636 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605

This weeks Obsessions
I'm enamored with this chic and stylish cuff by Kara Ross, I visualize it with a pair of jeans or a sexy dress in blue or even burgundy to bring out the contrasting colors.  


I love this quote it is so true.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

~ Max Ehrmann, Desiderada

Thank you Mary Jo from Trust your Style for posting this wonderful quote.

This week's purse obsession

Diego Dolcini Suede and Silk Shoulder Bag $1120.00

Not only have I always admired Marilyn Monroe but this picture reminds me how lucky I am to have an hourglass figure.


Thank you Style Blueprint for the reminder that we are all beautiful no matter how round your curves may be.
Thanks for visiting
Until next week
Happy Fourth !!


1 comment:

  1. You know, I love being curvy too! I weigh more now than I ever have but I'm okay with it!

    ReplyDelete