Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Amethyst is for Febuary

This month's traditional Birthstone is the Amethyst, it comes in different shades of purple from light to dark and has long been considered a color of royalty.
A favorite gem of Catherine the Great and Egyptian Royalty.  


This weeks picks for "purple"

Starting with this gorgeous Marie Antoinette Ring created by the one and only Wendy Brandes
Picture courtesy of Wendy Brandes

Maybe I wouldn't buy this couch but I still think it's cool.
Picture courtsy of Funky Sofa


Then of course there are the shoes I love shoes from the 
Roger Vivier Aristo Bohem Collection
Roger Vivier Aristo Bohem Collection
Picture courtesy of View On Fashion 


What's your favorite color and would you wear it?

1 comment:

  1. That ring is so pretty Marti! Amethyst is my birthstone so I'm very fond of it! Thank you for stopping by my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete