Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cat Appreciation Month and Amethyst

Did you know Febuary was Cat appreciation month?  
Picture courtesy of Pink Memo
I did't until I came across this article
Picture courtesy of Good Morning Kitten
And one of my favorite BLOGS on Cats

Donut Brownies
Do these look yummy or what? Another recipe to add to my growing list of things to make form Picky Palate.

 Recipe from PickyPalate.com

A few months ago I shared a few goals with you, one was to finish reading "The Help" and finish my business website.   It hasn't happened - It bothers me because if I say I'm going to do something grrrrrr

I have to throw jewelry in the mix
Check out this Owl-Motif Jewelry

In honor of the Amethyst
Picture courtesy of Anthology Magazine
Picture courtesy of Anthology Magazine 

Nail Art Obsession
Picture courtesy of Fashionista.com
 Would love the following for spring
picture courtesy of Fashionista.com
Which one is your fave?


No comments:

Post a Comment