Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BIG



Last week the one and only Wendy Brandes won the 2012 Fashion Group International's Rising Star Award.  
Picture from Wendy Brandes

She is who I respect and look up to in the industry, I aspire to follow in her foot steps.  Congratulations Wendy !!


Jewelry Trends 2012
I love "stand out" accessories aside from jewelry of course handbags and shoes are my obsession - I like these items to say "look at me". 
Here are a few jewelry pieces I selected from the 2012 Spring Collection collection of several designers.

Giuseppi Zanotti

Picture courtesy of Giuseppi Zanotti

Givenchy

Picture Courtesy of Givenchy

Herve Van der Straeten

Picture courtesy of Herve van der Straeten

Dries Van Noten
Picture courtesy of Dries Van Noten

Kimberly McDonald

Picture courtesy of Kimberly McDonald


 Valentino

Picture courtesy of Valentino

 Bidermann
Picture courtesy of Bidermann

Michael Kors
Picture courtesy of Michael Kors


Take a peek at the complete listing of jewelry and other accessories.
Which are your faves?


In honor of "Big"


These are definitely big earrings this model is wearing 
picture courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue

Do you love the layered look of necklaces?
Check out this tutorial on how to Layer your necklaces

1 comment: