Monday, March 5, 2012

First Monday in March

Picture courtesy of Ellen King - Pinterest 

I Love Cherry Blossom trees, I'm blessed to have a teeny tiny one in front of our house... yes in the desert.  I wish their pretty pink blossoms would live longer than a few weeks.

It's the first Monday in March and Thank goodness the days are getting slightly longer each day.  

The reason why we can accomplish anything we want for ourselves: 
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.  The mind is everything.  What we think we become. ~Buddha


2 comments:

  1. I'm also very happy for spring to be on its way! : ) I love to start seeing the signs of new life, flowers & grass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god Spring is coming! You should try to make it to DC for the Cherry Blossom explosion!

    ReplyDelete