Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finally, I Have Pics

Finally I have pics!!  

These are not the quality pics going on the website but I wanted to give you an idea of what I've been creating. 
This particular pair of earrings measure about 3 inches in length, personally crocheted with gold-filled wire by yours truly.

Featuring two carnelian teardrop stones, garnets and dark carnelian round stones attached to the face of the crochet part of the earring.
Crocheted by yours truly.

As previously mentioned I intend to have my site up and running by the end of the month that's next week.  

© Copyright 2010-2012 JD by Misa and Marti Magna - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.   Copying from this site is a violation of copyright law.  Photographs and jewelry designs are the exclusive property of JDbyMISA and Marti Magna Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I didn't know you were working with wire like that... crocheting it looks like so much work!

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete