Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Web Wandering

Wednesday's are typically our night off from the gym, I've taken a few minutes and wander around and came across the following:
Wouldn't this be a great house to visit?

Doesn't this look and sound delicious?
A Brie and Arugula Quesadilla
Recipe and Pic courtesy of Atlantis Home

Wine vs Gas
Cheaper to drink wine than to buy gas...
courtesy of Rachel Voorhees

The History of the Shoe
These shoes remind me of the Alexander Wang's I posted last week
Courtesy of 
Eat Love Savor


On a different note
The wonderful Lara from MyMilkGlassHeart
Wrote about Sarah a flight attendant who lost her fur-child in a three alarm fire along with everything else she owned - horrific tragedy.
If you can and any bit helps please visit MyMilkGlassHeart here for the Paypal email address where you can make a donation.
You can visit Sarah from Up In The Air here


Next week I intend to share a couple of the earrings I've downloaded onto my website. (soon to launch)


Thanks for visiting.

2 comments: