Monday, March 12, 2012

Wicked

This past Saturday night the HB and I went to see Wicked and It was FANTASTIC. The way the story line meshes in with the Wizard of Oz that we watched when we were kids.  The HB and I absolutely loved it.



This is news to me - did you know that Tommy Hilfiger's wife Dee Ocleppo is launching her own collection of handbags, DEESIGNS.  
Picture courtesy Elle Accessories
Guess which one I like...
Picture courtesy of Socially Superlative 
Congrats on your new line Dee.
BTW, My fave is the Animal Print.
What do you think?  Do you like what you see so far?

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun at Wicked! It's been forever since I've seen a Broadway production!

    I knew you'd like that leopard bag! The details are so nice! Gonna have to keep an eye out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the animal print too, that is definitely the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Wicked! What a great play.

    xx

    ReplyDelete