Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's All Coming Together

Here's a gentleman having a great time this past weekend for St.Patty's Day, you go Darling - have fun no matter what your age. 
I just had to share... 

So this week's obsession:
Picture courtesy of Nordstrom
This pair of Manolo Blahnik Slingback's

My feet are ready to be in Sandals and Slingbacks but look at these beauties 
The Crystal Crosby by Picture courtesy of Alejandro Ingelmo
From his Fall collection
A wedge bootie with Swarovski covered heels yes I'll take a pair please.

Updates on the Biz
It looks like I can finally see it all coming together.  
Website is about 50% completed.
Business Cards have been ordered.
The one thing remaining is getting the SSL (used to securely process credit cards.)  BTW I'm doing all of this through HostGator no way would I use the big name company ever again.  
What I'm really excited about is my site and blog will be together making it so much easier to update and post.
Most significant change is I'm changing the name to: Marti Magna 
more on this next week.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your site! I saw that you were having issues with taking pics and I totally forgot to tweet you.
    Have you thought about making your own lightbox?

    Here's an easy tutorial: http://www.chalkboardnails.com/2012/03/intermediate-nail-photography-lightbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks Lara, great idea! Thanks again.
    Marti

    ReplyDelete